Size :5-Channel / 2-Bus
Alto Professional's ZEPHYR ZMX52 is a 5-channel mixer with all the essential inputs, outputs, and EQ for solo gigs and multimedia studios.
It features one mono channel with a microphone input (Phantom Power included), balanced TRS input, and a two-band EQ.
ZMX52 also delivers two stereo channels with two balanced TRS inputs each, and you have a dedicated stereo output to send to a recorder in addition to the main stereo outputs.
Choose the ZMX52 as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
- All inputs: 20 Hz – 22,000 Hz (±1 dB)
- Mic inputs (Channel 1): 0 – 44 dB
- Line input (Channel 1): 12 – 30 dBu
- Line inputs (Channels 2-5): 0 dBu
MAX VOLTAGE GAIN
- 74 dB (MIC INPUT to MAIN MIX OUTPUT and AUX OUTPUT)
- 80 dB (MIC INPUT to PHONES OUTPUT)
- 30 dB (LINE INPUT to MAIN MIX OUTPUT)
SNR: All inputs: > 110 dBu
- Mic inputs: 3.9 kΩ
- All other inputs: > 10 kΩ
- Aux output : 1 kΩ
- All other outputs: 120 Ω
- High: ±15 dB @ 12,000 Hz
- Low: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Adjacent inputs:
- Inputs to outputs:
- AUX OUTPUT, PHONES OUTPUT: 0 dBu, unbalanced, 1/4” jacks
- Max output: +22 dBu, unbalanced, 1/4” jacks
- Bus noise:
- POWER SUPPLY: 18 V, 500mA
POWER CONSUMPTION: 9 W
DIMENSIONS (width x depth x height): 5.1” x 8” x 1.5”
WEIGHT: 1.65 lbs
- ZEPHYR mixer
- Power adapter
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety Instructions & Warranty Information booklet